[dtp-dev] Minor SQL model plugin change

FYI, I've done a minor restructured of the SQL model plugins (SQL Model and  DB Definition Model) to move the "model" folder from under the "src" directory to directly under the plugin root.  (See defect 121809.)  The model folder contains the Rose .mdl and .cat files, the EMF .genmodel file, and EMF ecore file.  This matches current EMF practice (and matches the SQL Query model plugins).  It also makes it possible to reference and extend the SQL models without needing to have the plugin source code (since the model files are included in the .jar file).  This restructure does not affect the model .java code.  (Though I regenerated the code using EMF 2.1.1, so you might see trivial changes if you do a compare.)

Brian

Brian Payton
SQL Tools Development
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory