Re: [dtp-dev] Documents folders for DTP projects

Could we also add .project files to these so they can be included in an
Eclipse workspace?

Regards,
Rob

             Brian Payton
             <bpayton@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-dev] Documents folders for DTP
             12/19/2005 05:14          projects
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I like the idea of storing documents related to the DTP plugins in CVS,
such as are contained in the documents folder in the sqltools project.
However, I think it would be better if the folder were named
"org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.documents" rather than just "documents".  I
would like to check in some documents for the model base project (in
particular diagrams that show the SQL model structure), and if that folder
is just named "documents" as well, it will be confusing if both folders are
checked out from CVS.

Brian

Brian Payton
SQL Tools Development