[dtp-dev] minor build issue

I noticed that the following plugins appear to be missing a ".cvsignore" file (which would include the entry "bin").

  org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sample.cp
  org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.views
  org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.result

This causes a "changed" marker to appear on these plugins whenever I do a build, since the object code gets generated into the "bin" directory, which is not in CVS.  I would be good if a .cvsignore file could be added for these plugins.

Brian

Brian Payton
SQL Tools Development
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory