Re: [dtp-dev] Nomination of Rupesh Kartha as DTP Committer

+ 1

Rupesh would be a very good addition to the SQL tools sub-project particularly with his experience working in SQL Parser.

Der-Ping Chou
Information Management Tooling
Development Manager - Data Tools
Seattle IBM Office
tel : 1-206-587-5946 (T/L: 277-5946)

Sheila Sholars/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/12/2005 04:27 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Nomination of Rupesh Kartha as DTP Committer

I would like to nominate Rupesh Kartha as a DTP committer. Rupesh is a dedicated and responsible member of our SQL tools team. He has responsibility for the SQL query parser which will be contributed this week. In my dealings with Rupesh, I can confidently say that his insightfulness will be an asset to DTP.

Regards,
Sheila