Re: [dtp-dev] Nomination of Christian Kadner as DTP Committer

I voted yes.

Regards,
Hung

             Sheila Sholars
             <sholars@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-dev] Nomination of Christian
             12/12/2005 04:27          Kadner as DTP Committer
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I would like to nominate Christian Kader as a DTP committer. Christian is
the primary developer behind the SQL query parser which will be contributed
this week. He is a top-notch intern who plans to continue to spend time on
parser enhancements even after his term here ends. We are fortunate to have
this responsive and sharp individual on our team.

Regards,
Sheila