[dtp-dev] SQL Dev Tools contribution: M2 Iteration1-- SQL Editor Framework

Hi,
        We've delivered the 1st iteration of SQL Editor Framework into the datatools CVS repository for internal review.

Contents include:
        org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.editor.core.dbFactories extension point,
        org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.core.IDBFactory and all other referenced interfaces/classes,
        SQL Editor Framework Design Spec V0.3
        SQL Dev Tools Tutorial V0.1

        The extension point and API are refactored from a real-life product and prove workable. Since this is just the first iteration drop and the API is not finalized yet, any comments are highly appreciated!

        In the next iteration for SQL Editor Framework, which will be M2 Iteration2, scheduled at 12/9/2006, We will merge with RDB SQL Editor/SQL Scrapbook.

Best Regards!

Hui Cao

DTP SQL Dev Tools Committer, Workgroup Lead
Sr S/W Eng - Dev
Sybase, Inc. Shanghai, China

Back to the top