Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Avoid output from before a command was executed (Re: Advice reg. including RSE...)

Ok, many thanks!

Best Regards
// Samuel

On 12/20/2010 07:50 PM, David McKnight wrote:
Hi Samuel,

At the moment there is not built-in utility for ignoring the opening
shell message (unless you're using dstore). One way you could deal with
this is to send an "echo <some message>" command before you run the
functional command. That way you can wait to read the <some message>
line before reading the desired output that should follow.

Hope this helps,
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR

Inactive hide details for Samuel Lampa ---20/12/2010 01:36:58 PM---Hi,
I'm now using some code very similar to the snippet I goSamuel Lampa
---20/12/2010 01:36:58 PM---Hi, I'm now using some code very similar to
the snippet I got below (much