Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Advice reg. including RSE with an Eclipse RCP application

Thanks David and Martin!

Will look into the code and see how far I get.

// Samuel

On 12/15/2010 12:39 PM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi Samuel,

The tutorial slides are still available. Just click the "Presentation File" link on top of the page that you referenced -- it directs you to
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/sub/attachments/Remote_access_with_the_DSDP_Target_Management_Project.zip

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

-----Original Message-----
From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Samuel Lampa
Sent: Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010 17:22
To: dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Advice reg. including RSE with an Eclipse RCP application

What we try to do, seem to have been documented in a tutorial at EclipseCon 2008, of which the material has been linked here:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=38

... but the links to the slides and other materials do no longer work.

Does anybody on the list have this material saved locally and could share it? Otherwise, does anybody have something such as a code snippet describing how to get started executing remote commands over SSH?

Best Regards
// Samuel