[dsdp-tm-dev] Advice reg. including RSE with an Eclipse RCP application

I'm developing Eclipse plugins for an Eclipse RCP application (Bioclipse) where I want to include the Remote System Explorer from the TM project when launching Bioclipse. (which I do using a custom *.product file.)

I've managed to import the plugins and features from the RSE [1] and TM Core [2] repositories (using the git mirrors) into the Eclipse workspace, but I'm a bit bewildered now as to what dependencies etc I need to setup in my feature.xml and/or .product file, in order to have RSE loaded when launching Bioclipse?

Is there any tutorials for this? Any hints welcome.

Best Regards
// Samuel

[1] git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.tm/org.eclipse.tm.core.git
[2] git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.tm/org.eclipse.tm.rse.git

--
Samuel Lampa

Back to the top