[dsdp-tm-dev] netconsole

Hi,

Similar to the serial console, is there something like a netconsole support on eclipse target management window? I see the ssh, serial & telnet currently.
In an embedded device I use, I could communicate using serial console or through a netconsole mechanism. I was thinking of a way to move that from a terminal
to the eclipse (similar to serial), so basically I could do the Uboot or Linux shell prompt entirely through the console of my choice.

Here is the link for my device that runs uC-LInux and U boot:

http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=linux-kernel:netconsole

http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=bootloaders:u-boot:netconsole

Any thought are welcome.

Thanks