[dsdp-tm-dev] Cannot start RSE server.

Hello,
    I need help from you guys.
    I have an LPC3250 board  with ARM Linux and want to use RSE in eclipse to remotely access the Filesystem of LPC3250 board.  I followed the eclipse "RSE User Guide" to setup the RSE server on the target board. I'm using Helios Eclipse in my Ubuntu Host Machine with RSE plugin installed.
    Ok, here's my problem i already installed perl (v5.8.8) and java(v1.6.0_10) on target board, so i am now ready to run the RSE server. But unfortunately when i type "perl ./daemon 4075 10000-10010" in command line, i got an error "Networking problem, can't resolve local host". But its ok when i type "perl ./server.pl" it will display "Server Started Successfully". So on Host Machine side with eclipse RSE, i could only connect to the target board using SSH connection, but when using dstore i will have an error "RSEG1243: Failed to connect to the daemon on 192.168.0.21 using port 4075 with an unexpected exception".
    What could be the reason for this? Did i miss something to configure? Do i have to install an additional packages for ARM-Linux?

regards,

casper

Back to the top