Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Newbie guide

hi Anna,

   thanks for the reply...
   I already have remote launcher installed, but my problem is i think i dont really know how to use it..
   I am aware though that i could create a different Debug Configurations, like for Local Application, Remote Application, etc. What i do not know is how to configure it.. Like for remote Debugging, i read someone's post that you need to change the command to something like "remotehost gdb", but that post was 2 or 3 years ago.
    So basically my biggest problem for now is i don't know how to create a Debug Configuration.
    Could you instead point me to a good documentation for this?

    Hope to hear from you again. Thanks

regards,

casper