[dsdp-tm-dev] Converging to only 1 meeting per month

Hi all,

since it's the 2nd time I forgot the committer meeting today, I am considering converging to a single meeting per month. Here is a more elaborate plan:
  • Jul 1 -- no meeting (vacation time, even Platform team is on vacatoin). Unless some other committer wants to host the meeting?
  • Jul 15 -- committer meeting to plan 3.2 -- this will be our last committer meeting.
  • Aug 5 -- standard monthly meeting. Only monthly meetings on the 1st wed from now on.
Of course we can still organize meetings on demand if needed.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top