|Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Should we ask for delaying M6 until Fri Apr 11 (4 days)?|
|I think this is a reasonable plan. I would like to finish addressing the leakage reports cleanly.|
Unless I'm mistaken, IBM does not care if M6 is declared for the purposes of doing the string capture. We will capture from whatever build is currently absorbed, so an I-build should be fine. Xuan -- can you check on this?
On Apr 4, 2008, at 6:18 AM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Back to the top