Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[dsdp-tm-dev] Should we ask for delaying M6 until Fri Apr 11 (4 days)?

TM committers,
The API Leakage issues that we uncovered recently thanks to the
new API Tooling have apparently delayed our release schedule
for M6.
I think that at least from the point of view of the Ganymede train,
we should have a chance delaying our M6 release from Mon Apr 07
to Fri Apr 11 because we're not (yet) in any EPP package and
we don't have any upstream consumers:
My question is, would you - committers - be OK with the 4 day
delay? I know that there is an NLS freeze at IBM on Apr 7th,
but perhaps we could give them an I-build with the NLS strings
such that we can continue testing and fixing until the 11th?
I'll await your comments today and if I don't get any negative
response I'll ask the planning-council about delaying our M6.
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member

Back to the top