RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Problem when extracting files fromRSE-SDK-I20080306-0740.zip

Hi Xuan,

thanks for noticing this. I'm getting the same error (with WinZIP) although the md5sum of the
downloaded file is correct. So the problem is in the ZIP file on our download area already.

I examined the logfiles of the I-build and they look all good, no sign of any error. I have no
idea what's been going wrong here, though I noticed that Eclipse.org servers have been a
little unreliable in the past few weeks for others as well - most notably the Europa Winter
Maintenance.

I started a new I-build (with the same contents), this should be available from
   http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20080307-0800/
soon.

This incident shows me how important it is to get automated unit tests in place
which test the archives-to-be-distributed before they get live. This effort is currently
underway, see
   http://dsdp.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/?project=rse&sortBy=date&hlbuild=0#latest

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm