[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Do you have any future plans as dsdp-tm committer?

Please accept my unconditional resignation effective 25 February, 2008.

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi Ted,
about a year ago, we made you committer on dsdp-tm
such that you can leverage what you've learned at the
Europa Build Workshop in order to create a new releng
infrastructure for us.
Today, you are build master for dd and ercp, and I have
picked up the work on TM releng scripts; you  have not
been active on the TM committer meetings or made any
code contribution.
Based on our charter, which requires involvement and
activity from committers, and based on the expressed
wish of the EMO to keep committer lists active, I thus
feel obliged to ask you resign as committer on dsdp-tm. Would that be OK for you, or do you have any current / future plans for further work on dsdp-tm? Thanks,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top