[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Target Management Project - Undergraduate Level thesis to Politecnico di Milano

Hello Francesco,

I'm glad to hear you choose TM for your Thesis!

Talking about the 2.0 project plan items, the proposed items have
actually been implemented (at least partially) so I guess there is
no single tasks that would make sense for a Thesis. From the
deferred items, I guess that "headless launches" is  too big a task
and "contribute user actions" can only be done by IBM.

I think that "Integrate the TM Terminal View" might be a nice task
for you; involves some work on Streams, supposedly an API change
on IHostShell, and integrating an SWT widget inside a larger control.
Seems a nice amount of work for me.

You could also work on fixing and improving EFS, but that's more
a collection of smaller unrelated bugfixes so perhaps not that
adequate for a Thesis.

If you're looking for some really small and simple bug fixes to get
started, you can search bugzilla for items marked "bugday" -- see
the DSDP-TM Link under the "Bugs" column:

If there are any questions, just let me know. I'm also open for
other suggestions from you regarding work items or what you'd
find interesting.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber