[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE disconnect

Hi all.

I didn’t know if it’s the best place to post it, but…

Here’s a question from a user that may lead to open a bug :

“I can't find any options for keepalives in the remote

connections section. I've found that if the SFTP connection times out,

you don't know about it until you try to save the file you're working

on. You'll then get an error message and get disconnected - the worst

thing is it looks like you lose any changes you've made to the file

since the last save.”

In summary, does RSE disconnect after a while ?

(Let’s say I’m editing a document and performs “save” after 1 hour)

Thank’s,

Yaron

Back to the top