RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Adding remote resources into an existing project

Hello Yaron,

I'd agree that an "Add to Project" or "Link into Project" action would
be nice to have - similar to the "Create Remote Project" action.

Perhaps the two actions could also be combined into one:
    "Link into Workspace"
Which would open a wizard; 1st page to allow either selecting
an existing project, or "Create New...".
2nd page to allow choosing a parent folder below which to link.

I'd suggest you file an enhancement request for this, so we
can continue discussion on bugzilla.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber