RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call: meeting minutes
Wind River Systems,
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member
You've got me for 0% for last week and this week.
I'd change that to %30 last week and %30 for this week.
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L:
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/07/2007 07:14 AM
Target Management developer discussions
|"Target Management developer
|[dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call:
the minutes of the call we had yesterday
- TM 2.0.1 development going on in HEAD
- avoid API changes, maintain also backward compatibility. Martin takes care
of plugin version number increments. A "feature branch" will be created for
Terminal performance improvements. For other stuff we may revise the CM /
Branching policy and create branches at any time.
- Selected "Hotfixes" for critical
issues will be deployed as patches on the update site, built from a
- Main focus over the summer is
improving quality, reducing bug backlog, increasing unit test
- Edit the http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_Future_Planning Wiki for planning features / plan items
towards 3.0 next year.
- All committers work on 2.0.1 assigned
bugs by priority.
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member