Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi Martin,

You've got me for 0% for last week and this week.  I'd change that to %30 last week and %30 for this week.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/07/2007 07:14 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi all,

the minutes of the call we had  yesterday are on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_3-Jul-2007

quick summary:
  • TM 2.0.1 development going on in HEAD - avoid API changes, maintain also backward compatibility. Martin takes care of plugin version number increments. A "feature branch" will be created for Terminal performance improvements. For other stuff we may revise the CM / Branching policy and create branches at any time.
  • Selected "Hotfixes" for critical issues will be deployed as patches on the update site, built from a branch.
  • Main focus over the summer is improving quality, reducing bug backlog, increasing unit test coverage.
  • Edit the http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_Future_Planning Wiki for planning features / plan items towards 3.0 next year.
Action Items
  • All committers work on 2.0.1 assigned bugs by priority.
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.