Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Newbie user question

David Dykstal wrote:
Which build are you using? TM RC2.0 on Eclipse 3.3 RC3? Anything else loaded in your workbench? Does it do this with a clean workspace?

This is trying to store a profile as a result of adding the new connection and failing for some reason.
Hi with Eclipse 3.3 RC3 it worked fine. Thanks for the help though.

However, I yet don't see anything using which I can start terminal in eclipse where in I can
run vi.

Is there anything else that I need to install?
Thanks,
Manish

Back to the top