[dsdp-tm-dev] Please promote a recent I-build to Europa

Hi Dave,

Europa RC2 has been promoted from the Staging site to the real site,
see the E-Mail below.

This means, that the path is free for us to promote any of our recent
I-builds to the Europa Statging area. As discussed earlier, we do this by
  * Running an I-build --> Created .../testUpdates site
  * Copying ../testUpdates to .../updates/milestones
  * Editing the Europa build-home/features-dsdp-tm.xml file

Can you please do such a promotion of an I-build to Europa today,
such that we see if it works fine and can fix any issues before I'm off.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm