[dsdp-tm-dev] discovery docs

Hi Javier,

I thought about discovery docs, and I think:
* We do not need much user docs - Eclipse typically doesnt write too many of them. What I'd like to see is some F1 context help for the rse discovery integration (the wizard). The tm standalone component will typically not be used as a tool by itself but rather be embedded into products; then those products can copy userdocs from the rse integration or write their own. * To implement this, look at org.eclipse.rse.ui, plugin.xml and HelpContexts.xml; and org.eclipse.rse.remotecdt for how to embed userdocs into the rse guide. The docs shold be in existing plugin org.eclipse.rse.discovery. * For iSV docs, we'll need a new plugin - org.eclipse.tm.discovery.doc.isv - you can either create this yourself based on what you see for org.eclipse.rse.doc.isv or I can create it for you. But I cannot do this before monday. At any rate, if you create it, send a ZIP of it to me by monday morning so I can integrate it into the build and mapfiles.

Any other opinions ? Thoughts?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm