[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: RCP status

Thanks Uday.

If you can, please test your app with TM 2.0RC2 -- the
filter issue should be gone thanks to new persistence
providers and avoiding duplicate queries.

Would you consider the code you have added to the drag&drop
generic enough so it should go into the original distro?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top