[dsdp-tm-dev] Reminder: Please review your assigned bugs by target milestone

Dear committers,

this is a reminder:

Please review the bugs assigned to you today, and assign realistic target milestones. It is vital now that we focus on the really important bugs and get them fixed, so let's move the less important ones out of the way. Use your judgemet to decide what you consider importnat, but don't keep more assigned to a milestone than you can realistically handle. DaveD and I will review the changes in target milestone after you did a first pass.

Things that you do not consider important should go to "Future".
For important things, assign the more risky ones to RC2,
the doc-only / testcase-only / trivial ones to RC3.
RC4 should be reserved for late breaking issues and not assigned directly.

2.0.1 can be used for anticipated bug fixes that won't make it into 2.0,
do not have too much impact on users and definitely don't change API in any way.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

--