Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] CVS telnet source build fails

Hi Sheldon,
This is great news, thanks!
TM HEAD has seen several refactorings, but it builds fine for me.
Your changes should be mostly in the connectorservice.
Make sure that all methods which take a progress monitor have
the progress monitor last in the argument list, see
IProgressMonitor argument should always be last for consistency
Also, Unify method names for getting Singleton instances
Also, subsystemConfigurations extension point should be in Core
The bugs all have migration docs attached. But I think in
your case it should be sufficient to look at the first one,
and modify the methods in your ConnectorService
which take an IProgressMonitor.
A Clean Build may also help.
If you can't get it running, feel free to E-Mail me a patch
and I'll look at it.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member


From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sheldon Dsouza
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 4:58 PM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] CVS telnet source build fails

Hi Martin,

         I have completed a fix to bug  186570, i am facing problems with
the source in CVS. I have checked out the source from CVS and the build
fails for the telnet plugins.


Back to the top