From: Kevin J Doyle [mailto:kjdoyle@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:27 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: 2.0M7 Verify Bugs Question

Hi Martin,

For the verifying of bugs fixed since 2.0M6 should we be closing the bugs or putting them in verified state?  Also I can't change the status of bugs that I didn't open.  Should I leave a comment saying verified on driver xxxxxxxxxx?  Since Sanjayan is no longer with us I was going to go through his defects in fixed state.

Thanks,
Kevin Doyle

Back to the top