[dsdp-tm-dev] FTP Listing Parser Extension Point

Hello Javier,

I noticed that you fixed the issues (1) and (2)
I raised for the FTP Listing Parser extension
point.

I'm wondering if you have any plans to also work
on issue (3) -- allowing contributed listing
parsers to take part in the autodetect?

What I'd like to see is the following optional
additional attributes for the extension point:
   ftpSystemTypes = ".*VxWorks.*|.*VXWORKS.*"
specifying a regular expression to match against
the result of the SYST command, such that the
parser would take part in autodetect only when
it matches;
   ftpDirCommand = "dir -l"
an optional command string to send if the given
listing parser is active. Perhaps also a third one:
   priority = "100"
giving a priority to know what parser should be
preferred if multiple parsers match the systemTypes
pattern and are thus candidates for autodetect.

If any of these optional attributes is not given,
the current behavior would be the default.

Even if the current implementation doesn't care
for these attributes in the first implementation,
I think I'd like to see these specified.

What do you think? What are your plans?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm