[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: New Strings to be translated for Telnet

Since telnet is arriving late, I cannot add it to the IBM package. From our
perspective this is OK, and I don't think it will cause problems others
since IBM is not making translations available to the eclipse foundation at
this time. We are at the point in our NL packaging that further changes
cannot be made. The FTP one is OK, since it is a set of strings that would
not be translated anyway.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
             05/11/2007 10:21          "Target Management developer
             AM                        discussions"
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       New Strings to be translated for
                                       Telnet

Hi Dave,

since I added the Telnet contribution, it also brings a
few additional Strings to be translated. These are in the
*.properties files in

org.eclipse.rse.telnet-feature
org.eclipse.rse.connectorservice.telnet
org.eclipse.rse.services.telnet
org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.shells.telnet

Can you please schedule these for translation.

I'm really wondering how we should track more such
additions to the files to be translated as we go
forward?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm