[dsdp-tm-dev] TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi all,

the minutes of the call we just had are on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_13-Mar
-2007

Javier and Kushal, you missed today's call. We need
to hook up as soon as possible. Please let me know
when you are available.

New action items:
* DaveD - Check whether systemType name is persisted
* Martin - Tons of items, going to do the Orbit builds first
     then update the Website, then update of our build scripts
     for automated testing, then switch to Platform I-builds;
     then, feature and API work
* Javier - update your M5 assigned bugs
* Kushal - still 4 open action items from last week (Mac box for
     tests; file 2 bugs regarding subsystem API; Encodings unit tests)
* DaveM, Uwe - nothing concrete this time; bug work

All - please check the "open major, critical, P1 and P2 bugs"
(1st query on "Bugfix and Contribution Work" category on
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php ).

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm