RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] NON-NLS string warnings in the tests

Absolutely! I would *never* think of switching it off entirely :)
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Stieber, Uwe"
             <Uwe.Stieber@wind
             river.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "Target Management developer
             dsdp-tm-dev-bounc         discussions"
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/02/2007 09:38                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] NON-NLS string
                                       warnings in the tests

             Please respond to
             Target Management
                 developer
                discussions
             <dsdp-tm-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Hi Dave,
You are free to set the warning level to ignore for non-externalized
strings on project level. Just avoid to switch off the error/warnings on
project level completely :).
Cheers, Uwe