[dsdp-tm-dev] TM committer meeting tomorrow at 1700UTC

Dear committers,

please mark your calendars for tomorrow's TM
committer meeting:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_13-Mar
-2007

Due to the US & Canada DST time changes, I'm moving the meeting
to one hour earlier UTC; this means, for our friends in US
and Canada, it should be the usual time while it will change for
us here in Europe:

1700 CET (Salzburg, Heidelberg)
1600 GMT (London)
1200 EDT (Toronto)
1100 CDT (Minneapolis)
0900 PDT (San Francisco)

See also the "1600UTC" link in the table at
the agenda page. It redirects to a website
which you can customize with a personal
world clock for the time zones you frequently
need.

I've sent out an Outlook invitation earlier today, but I'm
not 100% sure it will be correct due to the DST changes so
please use this E-Mail and the Wiki as the definitive
reference.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm