RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Installing 2.0M5

Thanks Matin.  I saw the requirement on 3.3, but did not realize that it
needed to be M5.  I found it odd that I could not find anything useful
on org.eclipse.cvs.  I used it for several hours last night and
everything seems to work great (I won't tell anyone, but it also works
really well in 3.2.2), great job.

Thanks,

Travis