[dsdp-tm-dev] EclipseCon TM Tutorial: What do you want to hear?

Hi all,

we are currently preparing the material for the
Target Management Short Tutorial at EclipseCon.
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3651

We do have a few nice ideas what to present already, but I'm keen to present stuff that the community (and, in particular, potential attendees) really want to hear.