Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] 2.0 API Changes vs. Migration Document

All changes should be done with a bug report tagged with [api]. Maybe we can keep the documentation in a tagged comment of the bug report? Is it possible to construct a query looking for the last occurrence of a comment tagged as [migration]? We could eventually copy this out of the bug report into a migration guide in the ISV doc.

The advantages to this are that
(1) it limits the amount of places developers must visit and so it's more likely to get done
(2) it could be checked and perhaps assembled by a script
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx