Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Go / no-go for RSE 1.0 M5

Go - I have some fixes that can wait until later.
David Dykstal

             Martin Oberhuber                                              
   >                                            To 
                                       David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS,  
             09/22/2006 09:44          Kushal Munir <kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx>,   
             AM                        David McKnight                      
                                       "Williams, Ted"                     
                                       Target Management developer         
                                       Go / no-go for RSE 1.0 M5           

Hi all,

We'll need a go/no-go decision if the current I-build can become M5 or
we want to address more issues.

I know its still early for you folks in US and Canada, but my problem is
that I might not have access to computers later so I'd like to kick off
the M5 build in about an hour or so.

We could still release important fixes to the update site early next
week to facilitate the testing if we want.

Any vetos?
Please answer ASAP with go/no-go.


Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member

Back to the top