Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[dsdp-tm-dev] Go / no-go for RSE 1.0 M5

Hi all,

We'll need a go/no-go decision if the current I-build can become M5 or we want to address more issues.

I know its still early for you folks in US and Canada, but my problem is that I might not have access to computers later so I'd like to kick off the M5 build in about an hour or so.

We could still release important fixes to the update site early next week to facilitate the testing if we want.

Any vetos?
Please answer ASAP with go/no-go.


Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member

Back to the top