Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] WR Boardfile Descriptions

I guess there is a open source project about simulator we can refer to.
SkyEye (http://www.skyeye.org) , is a mutil-architecure simulator that
can run linux. It has a config file that maybe meet the definition of
various embedded hadrwares. like the following:

cpu: arm720t
mach: ep7312
mem_bank: map=M, type=RW, addr=0x00000000, size=0x00400000
mem_bank: map=I, type=RW, addr=0x80000000, size=0x00010000
mem_bank: map=M, type=RW, addr=0xc0000000, size=0x00200000
mem_bank: map=M, type=RW, addr=0xc0200000, size=0x00600000,
file=./initrd_old.img
mem_bank: map=M, type=RW, addr=0xc0800000, size=0x00800000
net: type=rtl8019, mac=0:4:3:2:1:f, ethmod=tuntap, hostip=10.0.0.1
lcd:type=ep7312,mod=gtk