[dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP meeting Chicago CONFIRMED for Oct.12-14

Hi all,

We finally fixed the DSDP face-to-face meeting
for Oct.12-14 at the Wind River Offices
in Downers Grove, Chicago, Illinois.

DD will meet Oct.12-13 (1.5 days)
and TM will meet Oct.13-14 (1.5 days).
We share Oct.13 so that we can have lunch together with DD + TM.

Directions to the offices have been sent on the developer mailing lists.
Please register for the event with mailto:sandra.speice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Phone +1(630) 971-5908 so that she can prepare name badges and we get a
basic idea how many will attend.
Sandra will also be able to assist with any special requests.

For accommodation, we recommend the DoubleTree hotel which is adjacent to the WR Office. Please book yourself, more accomodation possibilities have been sent on the mailing list. When booking at DoubleTree, ask for the Wind River rate which should be $119,-. You can book via +1(930)971-2000.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria