RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP-TM Face-to-Face Meeting date & location

Hi Martin,

No there is no agenda yet.

For TM, we can start working on an agenda during the TM
phone conference this monday Sep 26.

For DD, I guess that Doug Gaff will coordinate working
on an agenda when he returns from his sabbatical on
Oct 5 - unless some items to work on are clear from the
last DD meeting (which I didn't attend so I don't know).

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria