*From:* dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Wayne Parrott
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:59 PM
*To:* Mailing list for Blinki developer discussions; DSDP PMC list
*Subject:* [dsdp-pmc] webkit4swt 0.6 OSS released

Today the blinki team released the webkit4swt component. You can learn more about the release at http://eclipse.org/blinki/w4swt.php The developers manual should provide you a quick overview of this component's current capabilities and API. Due to an LGPL dependency of WebKit we are unable to host this component on eclipse.org. Thus we are hosting the distro, update-site and CVS repository on a genuitec.com server. The current distro and codebase are win32 only. We will be updating this soon to support win64 and then later Mac and Linux. Distro: http://www.genuitec.com/about/labs.html
Update-site: http://opensource.genuitec.com/webkit4swt
CVS repo: opensource.genuitec.com:/cvs/public/eclipse/blinki
Regards, Wayne