Re: [dsdp-pmc] yet another blinki-webkit4swt follow up

If you follow my blogs, I've been a big fan of WebKit for a while and that's why this contribution has piqued my interest.

As a follow up, looking at the zip file you pointed at for the CQ, there are many pieces there with many different licenses, not just EPL/LGPL. In fact, it looks like the source code to Google Chrome. Are these pieces part of the solution as well?

DougS.