RE: [dsdp-pmc] Your project's description in the new Eclipse Forums

Hi Doug,

If I'm not mistaken, it is the *newsgroups* that are described
on the forums page, and not the projects, right? - Project home
pages are linked from the forums.

I updated the DSDP-TM Newsgroup description.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm