RE: [dsdp-pmc] Category Name: "Device Development"

My motivation was because of the mobile content.

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:44 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] Category Name: "Device Development"

+1 sounds good to me, any comment before we bring it to the Planning Council?

Given that we have a strong focus on Mobile in DSDP today, especially regarding

our Galileo contributions, this seems to make sense.

Or are we afraid that anybody looking for DSDP contents wouldn't find our category?

Cheers,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm