RE: [dsdp-pmc] Category Name: "Device Development"

Not sure who made the change.

Could we do something like “Remote Access and Mobile Development” instead?

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 9:25 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Category Name: "Device Development"

Dear DSDP PMC,

I noticed that in Galileo, our contributions are now found in a

  • Device Development

Category whereas in Ganymede, the Category was named

  • Remote Access and Device Development

I'm a little worried that some of the RSE users who only need the Terminal and remote file access through FTP / SSH won't find RSE under the "Device Development" category.

Does anyone here know who effected the change in category name?

Is anybody against re-introducing the name "Remote Access and Device Development"?

Cheers,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top