[dsdp-pmc] How to p2-enable an update site

Hi all,

after we talked about it on the last PMC call, and since I just stumbled over the code... here is how I p2-enable the TM update site (as part of my build scripts):
See also build.eclipse.org:/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/3.0/bin/mkTestUpdates.sh

#Create P2 metadata

echo "Creating P2 metadata..."

#Always create from scratch

cd ${SITE}

for x in content.xml content.jar content.jar.pack.gz artifacts.xml artifacts.jar artifacts.jar.pack.gz ; do

if [ -f $x ]; then rm -f $x; fi

done

java -jar ${basebuilder}/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.jar \

-application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator.EclipseGenerator \

-updateSite ${SITE}/ \

-site file:${SITE}/site.xml \

-metadataRepository file:${SITE}/ \

-metadataRepositoryName "${TPVERSION} Update Site" \

-artifactRepository file:${SITE}/ \

-artifactRepositoryName "${TPVERSION} Artifacts" \

-compress \

-reusePack200Files \

-noDefaultIUs \

-vmargs -Xmx256M