RE: [dsdp-pmc] EclipseCon Submission Status

Hi Christian,

did you read about the intended audience for the various kinds of talks?

http://eclipsecon.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-are-expert-who-has-years-of.h
tml

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_2009_Submission_Guidelines#Type

I'm not sure if putting a "continuation for experts only" into a 30 min
short talk slot is what the audience would expect. You can, of course,
specify a high difficulty level, but I'd rather expect user stuff in the
short talk and extender stuff in the long talk.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

category+like+%27%25mobile%25%27