RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting - Thursday August 7

I like it with the following adjustments:

Candidate should have 3 good records of contribution: patches in bugzilla, good mailing list, wiki or news group contributions. One contribution must be from the nominating project.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/07/2008 09:45 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting - Thursday August 7

Minutes updated. Thanks again for the progress on the project plans.

Here is our proposal for future committer votes:

Propose 3 good records of contribution: patches in bugzilla, good mailing list contributions. Ok if one of those records is from another project.

Is this what we agreed to?

Action items:

Mark: Convert his eRCP plan slides to XML format by end of August
All: Finish project plans by Aug 31 so we can review in Sept meeting.
ALL: Complete the drafts of Board Report by end of August. Word document.
Mark: Check with Uriel to see if he's going to submit a paper to ESE.
Christian: Submit an ESE talk - could cover MTJ and TmL or Eclipse in Mobile.
Dave: Submit an ESE talk.